Aromatic Process Oils
Polyflo® products represent CHEM Group’s unique line of aromatic process oils that find applications in a variety of industries, but are used primarily as plasticizers.
- Exceptional compatibility in PU, PVC & Epoxy systems
- Aromatic product exhibits high solvency
- Low viscosity improves rheology, reduces processing time & temperature, promotes filler wetting, and facilitates high solids loading
- High boiling range offers low volatility and improved heat stability
- An economical replacement for primary plasticizers
Heavy Aromatic Solvents
Heavy aromatic solvents offer high solvency and controlled evaporation characteristics. These materials are characterized as a complex mixture of aromatic hydrocarbons obtained from distillation of aromatic streams derived from crude oil. These solvents are used in industrial applications such as fuel additives, paints and coatings, pesticides and solvent applications.
The solvents are Naphthalene Depleted (less than 1 wt%) and offered in two boiling ranges (AROMATIC 200ND, AROMATIC 150ND) with varying volatilities.
Polyflo® HP 110 is a highly refined isotropic petroleum pitch used as a precursor for carbon fibers and also as an impregnation pitch for graphite electrodes.